I visited Halong Bay which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a popular travel destination in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam.
The bay consists of a dense cluster of some 1,600 limestone monolithic islands each topped with thick jungle vegetation, rising spectacularly from the ocean.
Learn More On Vietnam
- Can You Swim In Halong Bay Vietnam?
- How Much Does Beer Cost in Vietnam?
- Does Vietnam Have Good WiFi?
- Things To Do in Halong Bay Vietnam
- Does It Snow In Vietnam?
- Hanoi Or Ho Chi Minh City, Which Is Better To Visit?
- Can You Flush Toilet Paper in Vietnam?
- Can You Drink Tap Water in Vietnam?
Several of the islands are hollow, with enormous caves.
And that’s it for now! I’d love to know if this guide on visiting Halong Bay in Vietnam has helped you. Let me know if you have any questions and let me know if there are any more places to visit in Vietnam.