Singapore is a cosmopolitan city in Asia. Today, Singapore is home to 5.5 million people, with various cultures and areas like Chinatown, Arab Street and Marina bay. Singapore is a little island city-state on the bottom tip of the Malay peninsula in Southeast Asia. And Singapore, is often called the Lion City.
Singapore has colourful neighborhoods, delicious fusion food, historic temples, exciting wildlife reserves, luxurious shopping malls, it’s no wonder Singapore is one of Asia’s top destinations.
A melting pot of culture, Singapore’s diversity is a huge part of what makes it so incredible. From ethnic enclaves, each with its own traditions, to shiny skyscrapers that soar in the skyline, the city boasts an enticing blend of old and new.
With so much to see and do in Singapore. A visitor to Singapore will never be bored. The aim of this Singapore Travel Guide Blog is it can cover the basic information and things to do in Singapore.
What’s in this Singapore Travel Guide?
- A brief history of Singapore – Learn about the local culture and history in a short introduction about the city and guides to each of its neighbourhoods.
- Practical information – Visa information and safely tips.
- Transportation advice – Using public transport to get around. Learn all the cheapest routes and options ahead of time.
- The best things to see and do – Explore the unique, beautiful, inexpensive, and often-overlooked sights of the city to make your trip unforgettable.
- Essential information – on all the popular attractions, such as opening hours, ticket prices, phone numbers, etc., to help you plan your itinerary;
- Accommodation suggestions – Find the best type of accommodation for your wallet with advice from a professional budget traveler.
Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!