Hong Kong Travel Guide, It’s Easy If You Do It Smart
Traveling to Hong Kong is very popular among international travellers. Hong Kong is small and urban, so it is роѕѕіblе to see most of the highlights in just a few days by traveling around the island on foot or using public transportation
Colorful neighborhoods, delicious fusion food, luxurious shopping malls, skyscrapers, it’s no wonder Hong Kong is one of Asia’s top destinations.
A melting pot of culture, Hong Kong diversity is a huge part of what makes it so incredible. From ethnic enclaves, each with its own traditions. To shiny skyscrapers that soar in the skyline, the city boasts an enticing blend of old and new.
With so much to see and do in Hong Kong. A visitor to Hong Kong will never be bored. As you depart you will find уоurѕеlf thinking of your next trip to Hong Kong.
What’s in this Hong Kong Travel Guide?
- A brief history of Hong Kong – Learn about the local culture and history in a short introduction about the city and guides to each of its neighbourhoods.
- Practical information – Visa information and safely tips.
- Transportation advice – Using public transport to get around. Learn all the cheapest routes and options ahead of time.
- The best things to see and do – Explore the unique, beautiful, inexpensive, and often-overlooked sights of the city to make your trip unforgettable.
- Essential information – on all the popular attractions, such as opening hours, ticket prices, phone numbers, etc., to help you plan your itinerary;
- Accommodation suggestions – Find the best type of accommodation for your wallet with advice from a professional budget traveler.
Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!