Traveling to Bali is popular among all types of international travelers. Bali is a small island located in Indonesia between Java to the west and Lombok to the east.
Bali offers beautiful beaches, historic temples, hikes up to an active volcano, exciting wildlife, shopping and more. It’s no wonder Bali is a popular destination in Asia.
With a melting pot of culture, Bali diversity is a huge part of what makes it so incredible.
What’s in this Bali Travel Guide?
- A brief history of Bali – Learn about the local culture and history in a short introduction about the city and guides to each of its neighbourhoods.
- Practical information – Visa information and safely tips.
- Transportation advice – Using public transport to get around. Learn all the cheapest routes and options ahead of time.
- The best things to see and do – Explore the unique, beautiful, inexpensive, and often-overlooked sights of the city to make your trip unforgettable.
- Essential information – on all the popular attractions, such as opening hours, ticket prices, phone numbers, etc., to help you plan your itinerary;
- Accommodation suggestions – Find the best type of accommodation for your wallet with advice from a professional budget traveler.
Get to the heart of Bali and begin your journey now!